I have created a (rough) tool in VFP called DirSpace that you point to a
 folder and it sums up all of the space used in the subdirectories from
that point and gives a simple browse window.  I use it all the time in
helping me decide what to clean up.

Let me know if you would like a copy.

-Kevin
CULLY Technologies, LLC