Dave,

Thanks for the link but I seem to have a problem "getting in the front
door" at News2news.  The URL you gave me would let me buy a copy of the
code but I would like to know more about the outfit I am buying from.
There is a place to send comments but you need to be a registered user to
do so.

Is there a way I can find out if the class will let me control packet
size?  That it uses the same approach used by PING.EXE?  Can I emulate
TRACERT.EXE in VFP as well?

Joe