From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Paul McNett
Posted At: 19 September 2007 03:10
Posted To: Profox Archive
Conversation: [NF] Missed you...
Subject: [NF] Missed you...

I just wanted you all to know that I missed interacting with you on a
daily basis. Every day since I unsubscribed a few years back, I said
"today, I might resubscribe to ProFox".

The reason I unsubscribed was because I was addicted to checking my
email and wasn't getting work done. Well, that's still the case, so
there you go.

Now, I know Python real well but I'm rusty with VFP and I have a VFP app

to maintain, so there you go, here I am.

I think open source is the way of the future, but I still appreciate
some proprietary software: some of the Adobe products, some games, and
the top of the list is of course FoxPro.

(holding up my glass of beer - Speakeasy IPA) "Cheers!"

--
pkm ~ http://paulmcnett.com