From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Vince Teachout
Sent: 25 September 2007 17:21
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: DBFs disappearing when PACKing

>> Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:44:42 -0400
>> From: "John J. Mihaljevic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: DBFs disappearing when PACKing
>>
>> I'm using a DBF in VFP9 on a machine with Vista Business:
>>
>>        USE parts ORDER 1 EXCL
>>
>> When I issue the PACK command, I get a window that reads:
>>
>>        File f:\prices9\parts.dbf does not exist.

I don't know the answer, but if you do this:
Use Parts Order 1 Excl
Set Deleted OFF
Copy for .NOT. Deleted() to MyTest

    Question: Does Mytest now exist, and if so, is it the same size?
    If not I would guess data corruption.
    Continuing:

USE MyTest EXCLU
PACK

    Question: Does Mytest still exist, or is it gone, also?