From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael J. Babcock, MCP
Sent: 23 October 2007 18:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Gradient backgrounds in your forms for modern look

I'd like to poll those of you who do something more than just the standard
VFP background in your forms about what you do to make your forms look more
visually appealing.  Specifically, I want to make our login screen look
modern instead of the CGA/Win95 look it has now.  I thought I recalled
seeing how we could make a gradient background within our forms, but I don't
recall where I saw that?

The goal is to look classy, not cheesy or trashy.  My first thought was a
simple animated GIF of the corporate logo, but then the gradient backcolor
seemed perhaps "cleaner."

tia!
--Michael

Checked by AVG Free Edition.