On 10/23/07, Kenneth Kixmoeller/fh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > committed the sin of not-voting to
> > delete an article that I didn't know you had created on Wikipedia
>
> Are we supposed to know what this is about? I can't see anything on
> the Wiki or SB's site...

Sorry, I was too mad to post straight.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Lake_Ontario_Waterkeeper>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:SarekOfVulcan&diff=166526164&oldid=165980029>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:SarekOfVulcan&diff=next&oldid=166527308>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#StevenBlack_repeatedly_removing_AfD_template>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&offset=20071023161755&limit=100&target=StevenBlack>

What really set me off, though, was the personal email I quoted from
in my first mail, where he talked about the "free hosting of the
GarrettFitzgerald article" on fox.wikis.com, pointed out that it was
the first hit when you Googled "Garrett Fitzgerald FoxPro", asked me
what I had done for him lately, accused me of lying about not being
logged in to my Unix Shell account where I get most of my non-list
mail, and stated that he had never before been abused as he had been
here. I invite any interested parties to compare his contribution list
to mine (<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/SarekOfVulcan>)
and see if his accusations of "bullying" and "abuse" are accurate.