On Thursday 25 October 2007 00:21, Steven Black wrote:

Hi Steven!

You got into it pretty good with JVP as well, if I recall correctly. You don't
have a short fuse, do you?

Now if you are writing an article about Garret Fitzgerald himself, and not
giving him input to it? If you write an article about me, please wait until
after I have died, thanks.

Oh, yeah. You made VFUG list as well. The post said "Weirdness at the Fox
Wiki…"