I could reply but its way OT and I would not see it.
Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ken Dibble
Sent: 25 October 2007 03:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [NF] The System Builder OEM WinXP/Vi$ta in Amazon

Gee...what's the point for the Americans to drive out the Brits in the war
for independence?? :)

>so they can have more lawyers :)

Read your deToqueville. Americans have been sue-happy since long before the
Revolution. The colonial records are full of court proceedings involving
people suing their neighbors over the most trivial matters imaginable.
Lawsuits out the wazoo do not represent a change or decline in American
anything. They are American business as usual. The rising clamor about
"frivolous" lawsuits, and organized attempts to change torte law to protect
wealthy congregate corporate and government interests from suits by
less-advantaged individuals or groups IS new--and is attibutable to the
usual selfish, greedy, bullying culprits.

Ken Dibble
www.stic-cil.org

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
14:31