On 10/25/07, Ed Leafe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         Would it be asking too much to keep all this fruitless bickering on
> Wikipedia, since that's where it belongs? We all have the links, and
> if anyone on this list is so inclined, they can follow them and watch
> this train wreck on that site.

Agreed. I won't post any more here on the subject. I had no intention
of "carefully editing" the email: I was merely respecting the fact
that it was a private email, and posting the bare minimum required for
context. I had no intention of bringing the dispute outside of
Wikipedia until Steven pulled the "I've been hosting your content for
8 years" card on me. I suppose I could have just notified everyone
that I was pulling my content off the Fox Wiki for personal reasons,
but a) I figured I should explain why and b) I'm a vindictive little
SOB.

> Since you selectively quoted his original words, and Steve
> completely re-wrote them...

Without comparing it line-for-line, what he posted here appears to be
the full text of the email that set me off, so there was no
"rewriting" involved.

I apologize to anyone who's been offended by my bringing this here,
and I apologize to everyone for wasting their time.