Technically speaking, I never break M$ rules.  They break my agreements!  If
they do not agree with that claim they can spend their precious legal fees
on trying to prove otherwise <g>...  When I open a M$ shrink wrap agreement
I utter these following additional terms and conditions, by which they are
duly bound as I am unless they want to take the shrink wrap product back
from me at the time of opening, and refund my money.  Agreement one, do no
harm to a client/customer.  Agreement two, do not try to shove something
down the throat of a client, even if "for their own good per my own
perspective".  Agreement three, M$ will never pursue any claim against me in
any form.  Agreement four, M$ will never try to enforce their agreements
with me in an underhanded way, or change their EULA for a released product
through any upgrade offering.  Agreement five, M$ acknowledges my PC is mine
to manage, not theirs to manage on my behalf.  If I turn off automatic
updates, do not offer to "correct" that situatin and try to trick me into
allowing automatice upgrades that may interfere with how my machinery is set
up.  Hands off pal, it is mine, not yours, ever.

Gil