It amazes me how we tolerate these "people".  They
spread AIDS because of their lack of self control and
they molest children at a ridiculously-high level.

The liberals talk about global warming being a global
catastrophe, but millions more people are going to die
because of unprotected homo sex and not a peep from Al
Gore.

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise,
> are the opinions of the author, and do not
> constitute legal or medical advice. This statement
> is added to the messages for those lawyers who are
> too stupid to see the obvious.

Right Wing Gifts!

<http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike>

Horse Racing Photographs