I'm trying to use a batch file to mirror data across a network.  The network
is a peer-to-peer using a workgroup, not a domain.  The batch file is set
off as a cron job using PyCron which is installed as a service.  The batch
file command is:

 ECHO A | XCOPY D:\MyFolder\*.* W:\Backup\MyFolder\ /s /e /v

where W: is a mapped drive on the network.

It works like a charm when I run it but when it is triggered by PyCron it
fails claiming that the drive spec is not valid.  I tried replacing the
letters with the UNC code but no joy.  I have a VFP program which can do a
similar job but the XCOPY command is much simpler and more flexible so I
would prefer to use that.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

John Weller
01380 723235