Not sure if this has come out today on this list or not.

<http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/11/05/visual_studio_2008_november/>

Anyway I have been playing with the .NET 3.0 code for the past 2
months and been very pleased with it.  I have generated a lot of WF
content and just got my first approval to work with WPF forms and I
get to work with a designer using Blend.

I have done some concept WPF forms and they are pretty cool to work
with.  You could do all the work in XAML or all in C#/VB.  I am
playing in the middle with as much in XAML as I can and grunt data
requesting and receiving the biz layer content  in the C# layer.

My new gig is www.mimeo.com   A great place to get training materials
printed or manuals of any type.

We will have a new version of our interface due Jan or Feb that will
be much better in document layout "ease of use".  That is all getting
done in another office.  I deal with the in house production floor
tools here in Memphis.