From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Michael Madigan
Sent: 02 January 2008 23:10
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] computer job ads, then and now

Yes.

Aditionally, the work ethic is lacking in many of
these guys.  We had one summer intern think nothing of
sleeping at his desk.  All he had to do was stay
awake, graduate, and he would have received an entry
level position.  But there was no way anyone was going
to sponsor him after catching him snoozing several
times.

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]