> Not to rehash things again, but the books are targeted at a specialized
> market. By definition of a
> niche, you will only sell to the targeted market. So why not directly target
> the market and cut out
> the middleman (book stores). Heck, buying it through Amazon if you live in
> the USA is goofy in my
> opinion. I would rather give 100% of the revenue directly to Whil so he can
> share it with the

I've found that the main reason folks don't buy directly from us (other
than the inherent untrustworthiness of a small business compared to a
big company - like, say, Arthur Anderson or Enron or Tyco...) is that
they want to buy MORE than Fox books. Gasp. <s>

Seriously, folks come straight to us if they're JUST buying a few Fox
books, but they can probably get a better deal on a single book at
Amazon, and if they want the latest Martha Stewart tome at the same
time, then they have no choice.

Whil