What happens when you step through it? Try commenting out the refresh and
see if it works.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of John Weller
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:17 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Command Button Behaviour

I have a screen where I want to control the position and visibility of a set
of buttons depending on a global variable.  The visibility part is working
fine but the positioning commands seem to be ignored.  The form is the
opening screen for the app and is a top-level MDI form.  The code I am using
is below:

WITH ThisForm

        .SetAll('Left',693,'_cmdbutton')

        IF goStock.Master = .T.