There are limits to the amount that can be contributed, but this isn't a
problem for me, since I don't believe I have contributed more than
$2,300.00 to any candidate or committee during a year.  It seem like
money makes the world go round, and it's certainly the wheel that drive
politics.  <g>

http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/contriblimits.shtml

Regards,

LelandJ