Hi

The submission software I'm using sends to

Msn,AOL,Overture,Excite,Lycos,iWon,HotBot,DogPile,Ask Jeeves,
WebCrawler,MetaCrawler,Overture,InfoSpace,Netscape
Search,Alltheweb,About,Alexa
Go,Looksmart,NBCi, Search
King,Search.com,Espotting,EarthLink,ScrubTheWeb,Mamma,Teoma, Yahoo,altavista
Plus about 50 other SEs.

Some of these I'm not that fussed about because they probably share the same
database as google or yahoo (or nobody uses them!)

This is the info I get from an SEO company for one of my sites it arrives as
a pdf with lots of graphics so probably won't come out very well but it
shows me for certain keywords my sites position in certain search engines.
For approx $3000-$4000 per year I don't get all my search keywords or very
many search engines.

Page 1
Advanced Web Ranking Report
Project: Portable Floor Makers
25-Apr-2007 (Compare to 19-Apr-2007)
Visibility for www.portablefloormakers.co.uk
First Place: 13 In Top 10: 32 In Top 20: 38 In Top 30: 40
Moved Up: 6 Moved Down: 2 Gain/Loss: 4 Not Changed: 26
Added: 6 Dropped: 0 Ranked: 40 Not Ranked: 2
Visibility Score: 1022 Visibility Percent: 81.11% Keywords: 6 Search
Engines: 7
www.portablefloormaker
s.co.uk Altavista UK (UK) AOL UK (UK) Google UK Google UK (UK) Lycos UK MSN
UK Yahoo UK (UK)
banqueting chairs 13 5 6 2 5 1 16 3 14
banqueting tables 6 1 1 1 8 1 7
plastic chairs 25 5 5 1 5 2 1 22
plastic tables 11 2 3 2 2 2 1 12 1
portable bars 1 1 12 2 2 4 1 2
portable stages 1 1 4 1 4 1 2
Not Ranked Added Dropped
Moved Up Moved Down Not Changed

I can get Google Analytics stats for how well the site is doing but am
looking for more info to give the customer.

I don't know if that explains what I'm trying to achieve.

Regards