Who's behind this now?  I didn't see any names.<<

Rainer Becker (VFP MVP from Germany) is the man behind this magazine. You are
referring to a Google
ad on the wiki (look at any page on the wiki). Rainer has pulled some of the
regular authors you
have seen in FPA and FoxTalk over the years and will be getting new authors too
with all new
content. He also has secured the entire library of FoxTalk issues. The price of
admission is
inexpensive and the content is going to be terrific. It is the only VFP
material centric magazine
around.

I am very excited to see there are people out there who are willing to take the
risks to benefit the
entire Fox Community. FoxRockX!

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.