From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kent Belan
Sent: 14 March 2008 20:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: VFP9 SP1 and Vista

I have been testing on my Laptop with Vista Windows Aero and transparancy
turned off.
I leave the VFP9 SP1 EXE running on minimized and not too long the windows
command bar starts to become corrupted. The time disappears, the icon
shortcuts disappear and the running applications that are on the task bar
all move the the left where the icon shorcuts were. I can not run any other
programs.

The only way to recover is to ctrl-alt-del and logoff and log back on or
reboot.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour with Vista?
The VFP9 SP1 EXE works fine on XP.

Thanks,
Kent

Checked by AVG.