Talking about sticking your head in the sand.

This guy stays in a church where America is hated.

He has he children baptized by someone who hates
America.

He gets married by a guy who hates America.

He donates over $20,000 to someone who hates America.

You have to believe that Obama must hate America too!

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]