From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Rafael Copquin
Sent: 19 March 2008 11:19
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: VFP9 Wierd Behaviour

Did you check the event firing sequence? Perhaps when you are instanciating
the other objects called from the load event in your base class, you
inadvertently fire an event that occurs either in the object called or in a
top level form. Especially, if you use a background top level form to launch
a menu and from that menu you launch the rest of the forms in your app
(showwindow = in top level form), you are, somehow, bypassing the default
code at some point.
This happens because in that scenario the top level form is always called by
the deactivate of the form in question. It acts as the higher point in a
pyramid. You go from your form to the top level and from there to the object
called and back, etc.
The suggestion to use the scope resolution is a good one because it goes
directly to the code you want to run, while dodefault() runs the code in all
the classes and subclasses that precede it.

Rafael Copquin