Hi guys and gals
I have a problem with a com dll from ASP. Gives an error basically
permissions. I have the same thing running on my 2003 server here but I get
problems on the server it will be going on.
The main thing will run inder .net and Network Service logon. It will be a
c# .net web service calling a VFP9 dll. I have checked the dll calling from
a VFP9 exe on the same server. However I cannot get it to work from the .net
wrapper or from an asp page with createobject. I think I need to allow com
to be used by Network Service but I cant figure out how.
Any clues.
PS the asp page was put on to test the dll with createobject and is not the
final thing.
Allen

Checked by AVG.
20:52