Very nice find, Rob!  Thanks.  I will forward this to my client and have him
play with it.  He does, by the way, do a great job imaging and backing up
his PC on a scheduled basis.  He drank my kool-aide and actually believes
that backing up and imaging is a good thing to do.  The point?  If he messes
anything up using Power Toys he can always go back to a previous image and
start fresh!

Gil