Charlie Coleman
>Are you joining those 2 tables in some way?

>I don't use Views because I don't like the loss of control. Plus SQL syntax
>just isn't good for a lot of situations - and that's all a View really is:
>a SQL statement (albeit with some other under-the-hood stuff to send
>updates back to the database).

They are not views just tables added to the data enviroment.

>Ted Roche

>Prove it by copying the files to a local machine and see if they open
>much quicker  there. If yes, the network is bad. If no, then there's
>more problems with the form or the tables.

As I said i just created a blank form and added the two tables which are
located on another machine on the  network.  It takes upto 15 seconds for
this form to load.  They have been have speed issues for a long time and I
trying to get to the bottom it.  Just to help things along they installed 6
internet phones onto the network as well.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---