On Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:32 AM Michael wrote:

>Must have missed that one.

>You still happy with it?  With such a short wheel base, don't you feel
many more bumps in the road?  I wondered that after
>your rollercoaster comment.  I'd think those prone to car-sickness
would get it much sooner with this kind of car instead of a
>longer wheel based car (like a Lincoln Town Car for example).

>It doesn't look like you have much space for a week's worth of
groceries or anything significant?

Yeah, I have driven over 2,000 miles in it and love it.  When I first
got it I think they had the tire pressure up and I did feel like every
bump.  Last time I was at the dealer I had them check it and it does
feel a better now.  For me, I don't feel any different behind the wheel.
It can fit 2 six foot-five people with no problem. It does handle real
well with the short wheel base.

I thought about taking it to Williamsburg, Va but there really isn't
enough room for our luggage.  Also, gotta be careful how much I buy at
Costco... Some people have taken the Harley Davidson trailers and put
them behind the smart but that is not cheap.

I will keep updating the website to log my experiences...

David L. Crooks