I think this was posted awhile back, but just in case, I got this
(again) from this guy.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        CareerBuilder: Urgent Requirement for FOXPRO Consultant
Date:   Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:05:50 -0400
From:   Naresh Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Michael Babcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.careerbuilder.com>
        Message from Job Poster

*Urgent Requirement for FOXPRO Consultant*

Hello,

Please see details below for the position description and the location.
If you feel that you are a good match to the requirements and are
interested, please contact me directly as soon as possible with your
latest resume in word format.

.

Position Title:
FOXPRO Consultant

Location:
Irvine,CA

Target Start Date:
Immediate

Position

Job Description:-

· Visual Studio .Net (C#);

· Visual Studio 6 (including VFP6, VB, ASP);

· Visual Foxpro 8 and 3;

· IIS

· Frontpage Server extensions

· SQLServer 2000

Requisition:
NY-16-WP

I encourage you to contact me as soon as possible. Please be sure and
email me your latest resume in MS Word format as well. Thanks!

Regards,

Naresh Kumar

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.Binarysemantics.com

Binary Semantics, Inc.
7 Lincoln Highway, Ste 205
Edison, NJ 08820
Office: 732.791.2604 x 321

Fax: 732.548.8913

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
any inconvenience caused.