I use Vista Ultimate, but have run vfp on premium.

JH

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Graham Brown (CompSYS)
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 4:27 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Which version of Vista for Fox

Hi all

I've heard M$ are about to kill off XP (again) so I suppose I should go out
and buy a pc with Vista on it to see how my VFP8 apps work with it.
Could anybody tell me which version of Vista I need so it connects my
network the same as XP Pro? Also are there any specific editions which work
better or worse with database apps in v8?

I'm going to trawl the posts later to see what else is broken in Vista but
I've read on this list that VFP9 SP1 breaks more than it fixes?

Graham Brown
CompSYS Software Solutions
BNI Member. The Business Referral Organisation