I am truly regretful that I could not make it to the past FoxForward event
last year.  I heard nothing but great stuff about it.  For the record, Ed
Leafe is not one to pass out accolades for folks, being the realist he is.
He once told me that for eBay purchases he was inclined to leave a neutral
rating for a seller unless they really did something to knock his socks off
(or words to that effect).  His point is well taken.  If folks are given
excellent ratings for just doing what they are supposed to do, even if
correctly, that really does not merit an excellent rating.  So, I deem Kevin
to have fallen into the higher level of praise simply because Ed placed him
there on account of Kevin having earned it.  He certainly have my respect
and appreciation by extension of Ed's statements about him.

Ciao!

Gil