On Tuesday, April 08, 2008 11:27 AM Stephen Russell wrote:

>Rocky has released ver 3.5 of his CSLA.  Think of this as Codebook for
.NET, only it's easier to get running with.  There are books in >the
stores on CSLA as well.

>The framework is free and this one sounded good on a recent .NET Rocks
show.

I did a real small app with the CSLA framework with some assistance with
a co-worker who has created a few apps with the framework.  I did like
the 3 tier process and eager to do a couple more.  I am still on the up
hill learning curve of C# and my goal is to get certified real soon now.

I was kinda impressed how he just moved to VS2008 and is leaving VS2005
behind...

David L. Crooks