>Nope, I can't say anymore than what I have already said.

Let's look at it another way.  Why don't we ask Ed et al to explain, given
their history of violence and deception, why the homicidal maniacs are always
given the benefit of the doubt.  I tend to have a great deal of respect for
Israeli intelligence.  They are probably even better than our own, simply
because they have a more intimate understanding that their survival depends on
getting things right.

I understand it is fashionable to question the US and Israel and defend the
surrounding terrorist regimes whose only crime is blowing up and torturing
innocent civilians.  Well, maybe they've taken property too, but we can't be
that picky.

--
Larry Miller

multipart/mixed