Nicholas Geti wrote:
> Man, you have a major hard-on about America.

You mean you think USA is a bitch?
Don't worry, I keep telling you, just keep your feet on your own plate
and we won't spare a thought about you.

> As the Economist magazine says,
> "the Anti-American complainers are like the teenagers who bitch about their
> parents while enjoying free room and board from them"

LOL
So you think USA would be the "parent" of my country? Or of the whole
continent? Whenever you ask yourself why almost everyone dislikes USA
and why do Iraqis keep killing your occupation forces you can find the
roots of it in that phrase you cited. Not that I think you'll ever have
an original thought or be able to see an issue through other people's eyes.

> By the way only the Greek elite enjoyed a form of democracy. The rest were
> slaves.

BTW, it was not the elite, they were called "citizens". If you were a
citizen you could vote, kind of the same thing with citizens and
"wetbacks" in USA.