Maybe NF, but anyway,

There's a usenet troll I enjoy baiting, and it recently announced a
grand plan, which it named "test one", to eliminate all..... well,
unsavory words, but those who disagree with his rather extreme views.
"Test one" was along the following lines: Uhu.  Hu-uhu.  V'ir qvfpbirerq
gur EBG13 shapgvba bs zl arjf-ernqre.  V EBPX! uhu-hu-uhu

Applying Rot13 and mocking him took all of 15 seconds.

He's now moved to "test two", and I have to admit I don't recognize this
off the top of my head.  Any clues?  I'd hate to have to grow up and
quit annoying some stranger on the usenet.

BTW, fair warning,  I *DON'T* know what it says, so if it turns out to
be hate-full, obscene, sophomoric, xenophobic, or, most likely, a
combination of all, I apologize in advance.  Here's a snippet taken at
random from the middle.  Thanks

Snippet - decode at your own risk:

(6 H:== 2=D@ 5:D4FDD E96 DE2?52C5D [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]:2= 42D6D
E@ 492==6?86