I use a dbf for this and create the grids in the code.
Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave Crozier

Kent,
You will have to save the column widths, order etc into some form of user
definition such as an .ini or I personally use a DBF file keyed on the
Form/object name.

Hello,
I have a grid in VFP9.
If a user resizes columns and changes the order of columns, how can I
remember the last grid positions the next time the grid is displayed?

Checked by AVG.
18:10