From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Abbott
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 3:49 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: [NF} Acronyms - was Re: SP2 Fixes - Light at the end of the
tunnel

Hmmm, I assumed (wrongly, obviously) that AIUI was a WKA (well known
acronym).

Just for interest, who does / doesn't know these:

AIUI - as I understand it
AKA - also known as
IMO - in my opinion
IOW - in other words
IMHO - in my humble opinion
AFAIK - as far as I know
AFAIR - as far as I recall
ATM - at the moment
BTW - by the way
FWIW - for what it's worth
YMMV - your mileage may vary
IIRC - if I recall correctly
HTH - hope this helps
LOL - laugh out loud
ROFLMAO - roll on the floor laughing my ass off
<gd&r> - grin duck and run

All these are ones I tend to use out of the scores out there - and I'd
assumed that they were common currency.  Maybe their use is dying out?

Allen wrote:
> And for those native English speakers as well. Saves wrongful
guessing.
> Allen

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On

--