Hi Pete

I don't remember, I going to ask her, but she went to a catholic school
and I guess they read the bible there. I remember some talk about baptism
and again I told her to wait, she was 13. The subject never came back again.

My advice is don't tell her it's sin or anything like that. Tell her several

views on the subject and encourage her to choose using her intuition.

Larry, you lost the point, I didn't force anything, I repeat, she
was free to choose at 16. God, I know it must be very difficult for you
the notion of freedom of religion.

E.

Checked by AVG.
08:34