On Thursday 24 April 2008 05:08, Dave Crozier wrote:

Hi Dave!

So the guy on the link was only making £2.5K or less per year? And he didn't
know about all the other taxes? That makes sense.

I am very willing to let you have all the fatties, and they no doubt would
shrink over there. Junk food here is cheap, that is how they pig out so much.
On the other hand, some of the richies are fat as well.

The sub-prime mortgage deal was beyond the average joe's understanding. He
(she) was just trying to get a roof overhead where renting had become almost
impossible. The people to blame are the money manipulators, not the working
stiffs.

--
Regards,

Pete