-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ed Leafe

        If you are a digest subscriber, you need to be considerate of others
when replying and correct the subject to the subject of the message to which
you are replying. Yes, I know that for some of you this represents more
mental effort than you are capable of exerting, but that's the price you pay
for this "free" service. And those of you who reply to these careless posts
are just as bad.

        Does anyone think it's time to filter out posts based on the
presence of 'ProFox Digest' in the subject?

Checked by AVG.
19:16