I need to transfer a sweet little old lady's address book from her old
computer to her new one (in exchange for 2 dozen fresh eggs - yeah, life
in Mayberry is great!) and  took a quick look at the problem while I was
there last time.  I found the export function ok, ran it, and it
instantly said "Export finished."  Well, that's nice, but where the heck
is it?

I'm going back tonight - anyone know where I should look?  Thanks.