On May 1, 2008, at 10:37 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Wall Street Journal:
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/4n8t5b
>
> Did you actually read the article Ken, or just stick to
> the headline?  I'm certainly no fan of the guy, but it
> raised my opinion of him.

I read the article, of course. I just thought others would be more
likely to read it if I titled it this way. I believed it was well
worth reading, even if a "lightning rod" figure wrote it.

There is so much focus on Obama's preacher, McCain's temper,
Hillary's, well, "Hillary-ness," that I enjoy reading pieces that
give real insight into a candidate's personality, history, and
experiences that would color his or her decision making in office.

Ken