Hi Profoxers,

Recently I've released a new version of FoxCharts.
Still in Alpha, this version is destinated to people that have interest in
the tool and can help testing and improving it.

Since the first release that was announced here lots of improvements were
added, new charts and functionalities.
I'm really close to turn it to Beta Release, I'd just like people to test it
and send me their thoughts and bugs or fixes.

If someone is interested in contributing feel free to contact me directly,
or via CodePlex, Profox, blog comment.

More info here:
http://weblogs.foxite.com/vfpimaging/archive/2008/05/21/6080.aspx

I'm posting this here because there was a deep discussion about charts in
this forum recently.
So I'd deeply apreciate your comments or suggestions, specially at this
moment, before the class is moved to "production".

If you are interested in testing it, please go to the FoxCharts latest
relase page at codeplex, and download the most recent version of the class,
FoxCharts_20080530.rar
https://www.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ProjectName=VFPX&ReleaseId=13477

Thanks in advance !

Regards