On Tuesday, June 03, 2008 11:37 AM Pete Theisen wrote:

>Is AC at least available?

>From smartusa.com:

Factory installed options:
Air conditioning with automatic temperature control (incl. dust, pollen
filter) $600
Metallic paint (metallic red, metallic blue, metallic silver) $225
Silver metallic tridion safety cell $175
Alarm system $160
Panorama roof (sun screen included) $350
Power steering $450
Heated seats $220
smart radio (AM/FM, single CD; incl. 2 speakers, aux input jack for mp3
device [radio 9])  $350
smart premium radio (AM/FM, mp3-compatible 6 disc CD changer; incl. 2
speakers, aux input jack for mp3 device [radio 10]) $495

I have the Passion model which came with A/C, Panorama roof, and the
radio 9...  The car really doesn't need power steering.  I have driven
both and the car is soo light (1800 lbs) doesn't need it.

David L. Crooks