On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 10:25 PM, Bob Calco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/4trfbe
>
> - - -
> "I'm saddened by today's verdict," Obama said Wednesday. "This isn't the
> Tony Rezko I knew, but now he has been convicted by a jury on multiple
> charges that once again shine a spotlight on the need for reform. I
> encourage the General Assembly to take whatever steps are necessary to
> prevent these kinds of abuses in the future."
> - - -
>
> 8-|
>
> At some point people are going to wonder just how the hell this guy
> fundamentally misjudges so many of his close, long-time friends, associates
> and spiritual mentors. Can't wait to see what kind of cabinet he picks...
> </sarcasm>
> ---------------------------------------

I thought that the cabinet was already pretty much bought and paid for by
now.  All that influx of cash has to account for something, doesn't it?

Now while we are on the subject of paid for, why would Hillary feel that she
is entitled to a cabinet role of the most hight rank?  In sports she came in
SECOND place.  Nobody cares anymore about you.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159