On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Bob Calco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Given that the Republican party is in shambles it's time to redefine
> "Republican" once again from first principles as someone who believes in a
> _republican_ (vs., e.g., democratic) form of government. At least, let's
> start there.
> --------------------------------------

<snip>  && no code here

Great mini doc on what a republican is and why I'm proud to be one.
Unfortunate that your also correct in stating how twisted the current state
of operators have become.  :(

Proudly voting Anti Incumbent for 10 years now.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159