> Whoops, never mind.  I caught the name of the author, (eg David Duke),
> which sounded familiar, and came up with this on a Google:
>
> David Ernest Duke, born July 1, 1950 is a former Louisiana State
> representative, a candidate in presidential primaries for the
> Democratic
> and Republican parties, and former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the
> Ku
> Klux Klan.  Wow!  LOL.
>
> I have a hard time taking seriously anything said by a member, or
> former
> member, of the KKK.

The Right Hon. Sen. Byrd (D-WV) excepting, I imagine...

> At least David Duke was up front with the American
> people about his KKK affiliation, which is more than can be said about
> most neocons.

Not to mention Barack Obama, with his hidden-in-plain-sight connections to
murderous ideologies ("Black Liberation Theology"), and domestic terrorists
(Ayers), and convicted criminals (Rezko), and lobbyists (Jim Johnson), and
racists (Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam, some of whose members are on the
Obama payroll), and other assorted hypocrites.

BTW, WRT Obama, I see yesterday he took the occasion to chide black fathers
for being deadbeats, and of course the media was lapping it all up, as if it
was something new. Bill Cosby wasn't thrown under the black leadership bus
when he said the same thing, and Clarence Thomas et al. have been labeled
Uncle Toms for identical views. Except the difference I guess is that Obama
was promising a bribe for his deadbeat bros: in exchange for doing the right
thing (i.e., taking care of their kids) Uncle Sam would reward them with
more handouts.

Well, that's fresh and new! That's real "change"!

Anyway, Leland, I am very proud of you for at least reading the source
*after* you posted it. That's progress. :)

- Bob