From: MB Software Solutions General Account <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [OT]High price of gas
To: "ProFox Email List" <profox@leafe.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 11:37 AM

Michael Madigan wrote:
> The military is underfunded now, who's going to protect you when the
military is dismantled?

> We're spending less in real money now than we were in the 60s

MM,

How big is "big enough" for you in terms of our military?  Somehow
I'm
thinking of the toilet seat that costed gazillion dollars....someone
better informed may recall the details of that DoD fiasco.  They
blow/waste TONS of money...iow, they poorly manage the money they get.
I don't want to keep enabling their mistakes.