Stephen Russell wrote:

> If your a member of a millita then your rights are guaranteed for gun
> ownership.  Past that do we really need to allow everyone to purchase
> machine guns, sniper rifles, and grenade launchers?

Hi Stephen!

Whoa, you have gone over to the dark side! Neither of these weapons are
in any significant way different from a run of the mill hunting rifle.
The grenade launchers are simply curiosities without the grenades, which
are regulated as destructive devices..

All guns are subject to NICS screening prior to purchase, have been for
years, and are also subject to a waiting period. Anti gunners have a
hidden agenda that has nothing to do with guns. It isn't safety either,
if it were they would forget guns and work on traffic injuries or
fatalities. The militia is all the people, lest we forget.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/