On Jul 18, 2008, at 11:35 AM, Stephen Russell wrote:

> that the dude is pointing the wrong way
> on the track as the lane is about to turn ;->.

I'm glad you added the <wink> -- the rest of your post -- well --
sorry --- I don't get it. How many non-sequiturs can one pack into a
single post?

About the image itself, one other factor of note is that the runner
has his head down. (Buried?) A really good Photoshopper would have
planted his head firmly up his... well, you know.

Ken