That was my workaround.   Suppose I want a user to select a part of a
string I am showing?

I debated whether or not to give an example as I was afraid the answers I
would get would be for the example rather than the question.  I gave the
example to be clear.  I guess I got  "Advice for a greenhorn" but I'd
still like to know - Is there an official place for bug demo code?

TIA - Joe