Michael Madigan wrote:
> "2001, the Enquirer uncovered that the Rev. Jesse Jackson had an illegitimate
> child. Salacious details of the Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky affair were
> first made public by the Enquirer. The Enquirer was regarded by some as
> having the best media coverage of the O.J. Simpson murder trial. For example,
> when a distinctive footprint from a Bruno Magli shoe was found at the crime
> scene, Simpson vehemently denied owning such a shoe. The Enquirer, however,
> dug up a photograph of him with just such a pair."
>
> Wikipedia.org

It is absolutely a travesty of justice that O.J. Simpson was acquitted.
  But then again, I guess that's what makes this country great---you're
innocent until proven guilty.  (Consequently, for anyone not knowing, he
was found guilty in the civil trial, after being acquitted in the
criminal trial.)  Won't be much longer before O.J. is roasting with
Johnny Cochran.